If you'd like a free advance copy of my latest book, “Circumstances Lie”, text EZBOOK to 474747 or CLICK HERE
or text 'YATES' to 474747 for more information.
Join “The No Head Trash Nation” on Facebook
I had a Birthday this week and I'm not loving it! Like everything, there's a bit of Head-Trash and I'm here to rant about it. Let this play and you'll see exactly what I mean and how unacceptable it can be to live in the loops instead of the traction.
You know by now, I’m a bit passionate.
But what most people don’t see is the lows.
-The times I question everything.
-The SPLASHES of fear that I’m not making an impact that matters in the world and that one more Birthday has passed and nothing changed.
The danger of writing about a topic like Head-Trash is that if you’re not careful, you think you’ve got it figured out. Sure, I have systems and I take my own medicine… but I’m also an unwitting victim more often than I’d like to admit.
That’s why I reach out to you. Not because I want something from you, but because I have the crazy notion that we can help each other. I believe that you know things, have experiences and unique insight that will leverage benefit to my network and my impact before I’m dead. And maybe I can do the same for you.
I am crazy enough to believe we can make a difference… together.
• AND WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH BIRTHDAY HEAD TRASH????
I had a birthday on the 16th. I didn’t want to. It came too fast and passed too fast. I got a few hundred messages from friends and Facebook profiles… I appreciated them but it marked something that makes me crazy every time.
It made me ask a question that put me in the Twilight Zone.
• Did something measurable occur during the past year?
• Did I gain experience or just repeat experiences I’d already had?
Being honest… it was a little of both.
• I fought the same Head-Trash issues
• I got about 10% of the traction I probably could have if it weren’t for the loops
• I made some new friends, built some community, connected with more honesty. (check that box)
• I established a little more ATROCITY in my brain to pull me forward.
I want to invite you to become what you’re capable of.
I want to invite you to connect.
I want to invite you to the conversation.
Let's move from impossible to unstoppable TOGETHER.